Installation Manual for the first time users
1.Go to START button and select RUN
2. Type Inetwiz, then click OK
3. In the Internet Connection Wizard dialog box select CONNECT USING MY PHONE LINE, then click NEXT
4. Select CREATE A NEW DIAL-UP CONNECTION and click NEXT
5. Check "Use area code and dialing rules" checkbox. Select United States(1) in "Country/region name and code" box. Type one of the access numbers, for example, (718)887-0986 and click NEXT
6. Enter your ZipDial Username and Password. (If you don't know your Username and Password, please send us an e-mail or give us a call.)
7. Enter the name for this connection - ZipDial. Click NEXT
8. Select NO and click NEXT
9. Click FINISH. You have completed your Internet Connection Wizard Setup!
10. For connection to the Internet just click your Internet Explorer icon on your desktop, select ZipDial and click CONNECT
If you have any questions, please send us an e-mail or give us a call.